Big Brothers Big Sisters of Victoria and Area provides a clothing collection service to our community members to reduce textile waste and other negative environmental impacts.
Every time you fill a bag of clothing, you are:
- repurposing goods within your community
- reducing textile waste that can end up in a landfill
- supporting programs at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Victoria
- reducing environmental impacts from the production of new garments
Drop off your clothing & small household items at:
- BBBS Victoria Office: 230 Bay Street (Mon – Fri, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Tillicum Attended Station: Tillicum Mall parking lot outside Old Navy (Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 6:00 pm, Sat & Sun 9:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- Value Village Victoria: 1810 Store Street (Daily, 10 am – 9 pm)
or arrange a FREE pick up of clothing!
Call (250) 385-7226 or e-mail us here.
Please be sure to include your full address in your email.