OUR BOARD & COMMITTEES
The Board of Directors govern Big Brothers Big Sisters of Victoria with a committee structure. The roles of the various committees are as follows:
- Executive Committee – Responsible for achievement of goals identified in the Strategic Plan, plans and implements the Annual General Meeting and oversees Board Recruitment.
- Fund Development Committee – Determines the annual fundraising plan, develops event committees, and evaluates event effectiveness and plans long-term strategies.
- Finance Committee – Reviews finances, participates in the annual audit and budget processes and reports regularly to the Board.
- Personnel Committee – Reviews all personnel policy changes, reviews salary scale, supports staff changes and hires and evaluates the Executive Director. Reviews and develops policy and procedures to address risk.
- Strategic Planning Committee – Reviews the Strategic plan, support strategic development in all areas of the organization.
- Donations Center Committee – Determines an annual collections plan, evaluates effectiveness and opportunities for growth.
Joining a committee requires a minimum 1 year commitment. For more information about how to volunteer, please contact us using our contact us form.